Click here to make a donation through our website:
Lowcountry Orphan Relief, Inc. is able to meet the needs of thousands of children each year because of your generosity. Please make a donation now by going to our secure on-line donation site, sponsored by Network for Good via the button above.
Any amount is greatly appreciated. Here are examples of ways to sponsor our programs:
- $25 outfit for one child
- $50 school uniforms for 2 children
- $150 coats for 5 children
- $200 duffle bag with a week’s worth of clothes, shoes, coat and toiletries for one child
- $500 help sponsor a children’s event
- $1,000 help create a library/computer lab at a group home
- $2,000 maintenance /fuel for delivery truck to transport supplies and donations for 2 years
Do you prefer to mail us a check? Make your check payable to Lowcountry Orphan Relief, and mail it to PO Box 70185 North Charleston, SC 29415.
Want to make a donation to help LOR’s children? We collect VERY gently used: clothing, pajamas, coats, books, stuffed animals, and shoes- all sizes from preemie to adult (suitable for teens). We especially need your khaki and navy pants and shorts and solid color polo-type shirts for school uniforms!
We would love new: socks, underwear, toiletries (can be travel sizes) , school supplies and bookbags. Please, no stains, tears or outdated clothing!
You can drop off your donations at any of the following sites:
The Lowcountry Orphan Relief Distribution Center in North Charleston:
Call 747-4099 if you need directions.
Also: All four United Community Bank branches have royal blue bins in their lobbies to be used as drop off points. Volunteers are collecting these weekly and taking them to the Distribution Center for sorting, shelving and distribution. United Community Bank branches are located at:
- 875 Lowcountry Blvd., Mt. Pleasant, Phone 388-8433 (near I’on)
- 1100 Park West Blvd., Mt. Pleasant, 284-8446 (in Park West)
- 1510 Old Trolley Rd., Summerville, 871-7202
- 946 Orleans Rd., West Ashley, 284-1199 (across street from Target)
You may also drop off items at any of the Neighborhood Captains’ homes. Please click here to see the various locations.